Welcome to FXPRIMUS Journal
Journal status: live
FXPRIMUS actively participating | not yet
- Website: http://www.fxprimus.com
- Year founded: 2009
- Headquarters: Cyprus
- Dealing type: MM
- Minimum deposit (MM account): $ 500
- Full listing profile: FXPRIMUS broker profile
Is FXPRIMUS safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus, FSCA South Africa, FSC Vanuatu
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is FXPRIMUS trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- FXPRIMUS website: uninformative, updated
- FXPRIMUS popularity (by visitor count): average
How FXPRIMUS works
Top-tier Liquidity FXPRIMUS clients benefit from deep liquidity, provided by international top-tier banking institutions.
As an added safety measure, FXPRIMUS has introduced a professional indemnity insurance of €2.5million.
4.1 The Company is authorised by VFSC to provide investment services as a Principal Dealer in Securities. The Client confirms he understands and accepts that, when the Company is arranging to offer or perform any of its services to a Client, may critically depend in doing so on other third parties involved in the relevant operation/dealings.
7.2 When trading in CFDs, the Client is trading on the outcome of the price of an Underlying Asset and that trading does not occur on a regulated market but over-the-counter (OTC). The Client accepts that the Company is the only execution venue, which is a non-regulated market.
14.3...The Company receives fees/commission from the counterparties through which it executes Transactions. This fee/commission is related to the frequency/volume of Transactions executed through the counterparty and/or other parameters.