|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: FXspace broker profile
Is FXspace safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: ...
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is FXspace trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- FXspace website: uninformative, updated
- FXspace popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How FXspace works
3.1. The Client is entitled:
3.1.1. To connect with FXspace Worldwide Fin Services LTD or an authorized third-partyservice provider to obtain quotes and information for trading operations in financial markets.
14.1. Failure to fulfil the obligations includes the following circumstances:
The Company has reasonable grounds to believe that the Client has committed an illegal trading operation, including the use of Sniper Programs, Scalping, Pipsovka, Hedging, placing Stop orders to buy or sell before publishing financial information, arbitrage, manipulation, using “fast” / slow "quotes, etc .;
3.4.6 The Company may prohibit the use of advisors or completely prohibit access to thetrade and trading account if the Client has detected unproductive load on the service.