|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Fundiza broker profile
Is Fundiza safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Fundiza trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: not so helpful
- Fundiza website: uninformative, updated
- Fundiza popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Fundiza works
Fundiza Ltd. (the “Company”) is the acting principal brokerage company that operates according to the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
6.2.12. The Client acknowledges that all financial transactions always involve at least two parties known as “counterparty”. Counterparties exist since transactions are naturally dual in nature. This means that the Company is the Client’s counterparty for each trade.
3.4.7. Activities, namely, arbitraging, using expert advisors, and other forms of illegal activities or manipulations toward the Company’s platform is strictly prohibited. In line with this, trades executed under five minutes will be canceled unless previously reserved with the relevant provider.