Fusion Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
Fusion Markets |
- Full listing profile: Fusion Markets broker profile
Is Fusion Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: ASIC Australia
- Registration: ASIC Australia, VFSC Vanuatu, FSA Seychelles
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Fusion Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- Fusion Markets website: highly detailed, updated
- Fusion Markets popularity (by visitor count): average
How Fusion Markets works
Fusion Markets is committed to providing you with the same excellent trading costs, execution, and segregated funds in a Tier 1 bank.
We don’t take proprietary positions based on expectations of market movements. However, not all client transactions are hedged on a back-to-back basis so we may have a net position in markets that we offer.
Our primary hedging counterparties are:
• Global Prime Pty ltd;
• CMC Markets Asia Pacific Pty ltd;
• Invast Financial Services Pty ltd;
• ISPrime Limited;
• Finalto Group Limited; and
• B2C2 OTC Ltd.
Hedge Counterparty means an entity that Fusion Markets enters into hedge contracts with to manage Fusion Markets’ exposure to Fusion Markets Products.
Default Event means any acts or omissions on the part of: a) the Client; ... Which in Fusion Market’s sole discretion, are deemed as being: ... 2. sniping; ... 5. scalping;
Add new comment...