|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: GAINSY broker profile
Is GAINSY safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is GAINSY trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- GAINSY website: semi-detailed, updated
- GAINSY popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How GAINSY works
1.7. The Client and the Company enter into agreement as Principals. The Company does not act as an agent on behalf of the Client unless otherwise is agreed.
4.2.1. For conducting trades the "Market Maker" quoting mechanism is used.
2.8. The Company, partners of the Company or any other third parties authorized by the Company may have financial interests, legal relationships or arrangements concerning specific transactions on GAINSY.COM or on the trading platforms provided by the Company, or interests, relationships, or arrangements that may conflict with the interests of the Client. For example the Company may:
- act as Principal concerning any instrument on the own account of the Company by selling or buying instruments from the Client;
- combine transactions of the Client with that of another Client;
- buy or sell an instrument the Company recommended to the Client; or
- advise and provide other services to partners or other clients of the Company who may have interests in investments or underlying assets which conflict with interests of the Client.