Welcome to GCI Journal
Journal status: live
GCI actively participating | not yet
- Website: http://www.gcitrading.com
- Year founded: 2002
- Headquarters: SVG
- Dealing type: MM, STP, ECN marketing
- Minimum deposit (MM account): $ 500
- Minimum deposit (ECN account): $ 500
- Full listing profile: GCI broker profile
Is GCI safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is GCI trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- GCI website: semi-detailed, updated
- GCI popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How GCI works
ECN Trading advantages:
Inter banks prices and spreads with no commissions
No dealing desk execution & No re-quotes
Straight through processing with banks liquidity
All traders are welcome (Scalpers & Scalping EAs)
GCI offers a zero-commission ECN. Our fees are built into the spread so no commissions are added. Traders benefit from direct access to deep liquidity and interbank pricing and execution.
Market orders are confirmed within seconds at prices clicked on or accepted by the client. GCI also has a "zero slippage guarantee" for all Forex Stop and Entry Stop orders.
Risk is Limited to Deposited Funds. GCI's sophisticated margin and dealing procedures mean that clients can never lose more than their funds on deposit.
b.) The Trader acknowledges that any funds held on the Trader's behalf may be pooled with those funds of other traders at various licensed and regulated counterparties and Liquidity Providers. This means that the Trader's entitlement may not be individually identifiable on the relevant Counterparty or Liquidity Provider's register, and in the event that a counterparty or Liquidity Provider defaults, or runs into financial difficulties for reasons unrelated to GCI, the Trader may share proportionately in that shortfall.
26. INTEREST EARNED ON DEPOSITS. Trader shall receive interest on Trader's account balance at a rate of 4% per annum paid on a monthly basis.
GCI may from time to time execute transactions as Trader’s agent on OTCFX market to trade currencies, pursuant to an agreement between the interbank agent and GCI, and that a trade executed between one bank executes a trade onset by another banking agent.