|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: GKFX broker profile
Is GKFX safe?
- Investor protection: EU Investor Compensation Scheme
- Regulation: FSA Malta
- Registration: FCA UK, BaFin Germany, CNMV Spain, AFM Netherlands, CONSOB Italy, CySEC Cyprus
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is GKFX trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- GKFX website: highly detailed, updated
- GKFX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How GKFX works
At present, GKFX are able to select from a wide range of execution venues, including Sucden Financial, CMC Markets, and ADS Securities among others.
SCALPING POLICY Scalping is a trading strategy which is considered as an unacceptable practice, if used to return profits by taking advantage of internet latencies, delayed prices or through high volumes of transactions targeting tick fluctuations (rather than price movements) where trades are opened and closed very quickly. Such trading behaviour is considered a breach of our Terms of Business..
Please be advised that all trading activity is monitored, and in the event it is identified that you are Scalping we reserve the right to close your account with immediate effect. GKFX will not be held liable for any losses incurred.
All Trades will be entered into on a match-principal, non-advised and execution only basis.
‘Best Execution’ means the steps taken by the Company to obtain the best possible result on behalf of its Clients either when executing Client orders or receiving and transmitting orders for execution;
Placing an Order does not guarantee that a CFD Margin Trade will be entered into as the LP reserve the right to reject your Order without any explanation. A record of any executed or rejected Orders can be accessed through our Platform.