GNT Capital Journal
|Journal status: |
GNT Capital |
- Full listing profile: GNT Capital broker profile
Is GNT Capital safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: CIMA Cayman Islands
- Registration: CIMA Cayman Islands, FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is GNT Capital trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- GNT Capital website: semi-detailed, updated
- GNT Capital popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How GNT Capital works
Client further acknowledges that, subject to the terms and conditions herein, GNT CAPITAL LTD shall act as counterparty to all transactions conducted under this Agreement.
Client acknowledges and understands that GNT CAPITAL LTD does not guarantee the execution of orders at specific prices, including conditional orders such as stops and/or limits, specifically at times of increased volatility or volume, including market news announcements, due to gapping markets, grayed out pricing, and market liquidity.
Funded accounts which remain inactive for a period of six (6) months will be charged an inactive account fee of $50.00 USD.
4. What is the GNT execution model?
GNT ofers a no dealing-desk intervention execution and access to a large pool of liquidity at a competitive price.
5. What are the advantages of trading with GNT?
GNT is a No-Dealing- Desk broker that offers professional trading conditions, superior technological execution and access to ample liquidity.
Add new comment...