|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: GTCM broker profile
Is GTCM safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus, CNMV Spain
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is GTCM trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- GTCM website: highly detailed, updated
- GTCM popularity (by visitor count): average
How GTCM works
In relation to individual transactions in CFDs with the Execution Venues, either the Company or Naxex Belize Limited, an investment firm licensed and regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission with License No. IFSC/60/389/TS/19, may act as the counterparty to client trades.. It should be noted that Naxex Belize Limited is a member of the group which the Company belongs to.
The Company and Naxex Belize Limited act as a principal on the Client’s behalf as Execution Venues for the execution of Clients’ Orders for Financial Instruments.
“Abusive Trading” shall include any of the following actions such as, , placing “buy stop” or “sell stop” Orders prior to the release of financial data, arbitrage, scalping...