|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Go4rex broker profile
Is Go4rex safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSA Seychelles
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Go4rex trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- Go4rex website: uninformative, updated
- Go4rex popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Go4rex works
The Company does not execute the Client Order in CFDs as principal to principal against the Client, i.e. the Company is not the Execution Venue (as defined in Commission Directive 2006/73/EC implementing MiFID) for the execution of the Client Order. The Company transmits Client Orders or arranges for their execution with a third party(ies) (i.e. Execution Venues).
3.10. During the course of this Agreement in relation to all individual CFD trading the Company will receive the Client Orders and transmit them for execution to a third party (called the Liquidity Provider) who may in turn transmit the order to another party for execution. The Company will not be the counterparty in a CFD.