Welcome to IMMFX Journal
Journal status: live
IMMFX actively participating | not yet
- Website: http://immfx.com
- Year founded: 2014
- Headquarters: SVG
- Dealing type: STP
- Minimum deposit (STP account): $ 100
- Full listing profile: IMMFX broker profile
Is IMMFX safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is IMMFX trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- IMMFX website: highly detailed, updated
- IMMFX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How IMMFX works
IMMFX offers transparency in forex dealing. We are an STP forex broker with zero conflict of interest. STP stands for Straight-Through-Processing, which means when you place an order with IMMFX we will simply pass this trade to one of our liquidity providers. These liquidity providers are the largest banks in the world, have deeper liquidity and they are ultimate counter party to your trades. As an STP brokerage firm we make a profit by marking up the spread. This means that the more trades you make the more money IMMFX makes, which creates a win-win situation for both IMMFX and its clients.
IMMFX multi bank liquidity aggregation and order matching system is designed to facilitate wholesale access to competitive price feeds for our clients as a matched-principal. All trades placed in our platforms are matched to a liquidity provider, allowing us to operate our IMMFX Brokerage business model with managed market risk. This matched principal model allows IMMFX to offer the best liquidity available with competitive spreads, without taking on significant financial risk.
1. Spot FOREX Transactions are conducted, not on a regulated futures or commodities exchange, but through a “spot market” that is often referred as the “inter-bank system”. This system consists of a large network of banks, clearing houses and other institutional participants that exchange Currency positions with other members of the network. In an inherently unregulated environment of this sort, there can be no guarantees of the creditworthiness of the counter party to any particular Spot FOREX Transaction executed on your behalf by IMMFX. Every reasonable attempt will, however, be made by IMMFX to deal exclusively with reputable and creditworthy banks, clearing houses and other institutional network participants in executing and hedging your Spot FOREX Transactions.
27. Scalping. You will not enter into any transactions which fall within the definition of Scalping or Sniper trading strategy or automated data entry system. Accordingly, Client transactions with short duration and with a win/loss ratio significantly in client favor may be deemed as abusive trading and will not be allowed; in such circumstances IMMFX reserves the rights to void/cancel part/all your abusive trading transactions, close all and any of your Trading Accounts and terminate the Trader Agreement.