|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: InstaForex broker profile
Is InstaForex safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSC BVI
- Registration: ...
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is InstaForex trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: not so helpful
- InstaForex website: highly detailed, updated
- InstaForex popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How InstaForex works
3. Depending on the current market conditions, the order placed by the Client can be executed fully, partially, or not executed at all.
4. It is agreed that all orders are considered market orders and they are executed against other Clients’ orders. In some cases the Company has the right to act as a market maker.
3. After an order has been placed, it is referred to the order book along with orders of other Platform users or the Company’s orders if it is acting as a market maker.
1. Processing Customer orders.
1. For conducting trades the "Instant Execution" quoting mechanism is used.