|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: JFD broker profile
Is JFD safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus, VFSC Vanuatu
- Registration: BaFin Germany, CNMV Spain, CONSOB Italy, ACPR France
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is JFD trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- JFD website: highly detailed, updated
- JFD popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How JFD works
5.23 During the course of this Agreement in relation to all individual trading in Financial Instruments, the Company will receive the Client Orders and transmit them for execution to a third party which will be the execution venue and counterparty in the Transaction. The Company will not be the counterparty in a Transaction.
You may have already heard about our 100% DMA/STP Agency Model, but what does this actually mean? DMA means Direct Market Access, which is when all your trades are forwarded directly to the market. At JFD Group Ltd we act strictly as an intermediary (agency) between clients and Liquidity Providers (LPs). This is called STP and stands for Straight Through Processing. As JFD Group Ltd is connected to LPs (Tier1 Banks, Non-Bank LPs and MTFs) through bridges and aggregators, you get the best price available for your trades.