Juno Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
Juno Markets |
- Full listing profile: Juno Markets broker profile
Is Juno Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: VFSC Vanuatu
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Juno Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Juno Markets website: highly detailed, updated
- Juno Markets popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Juno Markets works
We provide raw pricing directly from the banks. This means no markups and spreads as low as 0 pips.
Liquidity Providers: A third party to which the Company shall receive and transmit the order of the Client always acting as agent of the Client.
5.21 The Client accepts that the transmitted orders may be executed by the Company’s liquidity providers which may change from time to time.
39.3 The Client agrees and understands that the Company will affect any Transactions with the Client as an agent. Thus the Company will be transmitting Orders for execution to another broker(s), and such broker(s) may be transmitting the orders received by the Company to other liquidity providers.