KGI Securities Singapore Journal
|Journal status: |
KGI Securities Singapore |
- Full listing profile: KGI Securities Singapore broker profile
Is KGI Securities Singapore safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: MAS Singapore
- Publicly traded: TWSE: CFDH
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is KGI Securities Singapore trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: not so helpful
- KGI Securities Singapore website: semi-detailed, updated
- KGI Securities Singapore popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How KGI Securities Singapore works
KGI Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. which is a holder of a Capital Markets Services Licence regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has expanded its regulated activities to include Leverage Foreign Exchange Trading. It is a member of SGX-ST Securities Trading, SGX-DT Derivatives Trading, SGX-DC Derivatives Clearing and CDP Securities Clearing. It is also a Member of ICE Futures Singapore and ICE Clear Singapore.