Welcome to Key to Markets Journal
Journal status: live
Key to Markets actively participating | not yet
Key to Markets profile
- Website: http://keytomarkets.com
- Year founded: 2010
- Headquarters: Mauritius
- Dealing type: STP, DMA, ECN marketing
- Minimum deposit (STP account): $ 100
- Minimum deposit (ECN account): $ 100
- Full listing profile: Key to Markets broker profile
Is Key to Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSC Mauritius, FCA UK
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Key to Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Key to Markets website: highly detailed, updated
- Key to Markets popularity (by visitor count): average
How Key to Markets works
NO Market Making
With Key to Markets your trades are executed directly into the real market with no filters or intermediaries at all.
With our ECN MetaTrader 4, you can trade without limitations and even scalping strategies are allowed with NO restrictions. Raw Market spreads are just one of our strong features.
6.2 We are your counterparty in each Transaction, that we execute for you, and will always deal with you as a principal.
16.1 You acknowledge and agree that we and other KTM Companies provide services to a large base of clients and counterparties and, when we deal with you or for you, we or other KTM Companies, Introducers or any other persons connected with us, may have an interest, relationship or arrangement that is material, and which gives or may give rise to a conflict of interest with your interest(s).
14 No Risk of Liquidity Providers
14.1 When you send funds to KTMI, we may transfer part or the whole amount received by us to one or more of our wholesale Liquidity Providers in order to execute and settle the Orders that you will place with us through the Trading Platform.
14.2 As per the industry standards, we rely on the technology, pricing and liquidity offering of our Liquidity Providers, whom we select with the greatest of care and after appropriate due diligence checks.