Welcome to LCG Journal
Journal status: live
LCG actively participating | not yet
- Website: http://www.lcg.com
- Year founded: 1996
- Headquarters: Cayman Islands
- Dealing type: MM, DMA, ECN marketing
- Minimum deposit (MM account): $ 1
- Minimum deposit (ECN account): $ 10000
- Full listing profile: LCG broker profile
Is LCG safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: CIMA Cayman Islands, SCB Bahamas, CySEC Cyprus, FCA UK
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: ...
Is LCG trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- LCG website: semi-detailed, updated
- LCG popularity (by visitor count): average
How LCG works
LCG is the counterparty (or ‘principal’) to every trade. This means that you must open and close each and every trade with LCG and cannot close an open trade made with LCG with a third party (i.e. a different CFD or spread betting provider) and vice versa.
LCG provides contracts for differences (CFDs) to its clients covering a wide variety of financial markets and instruments. Every market quoted by LCG is derived directly from an underlying financial instrument sourced from an exchange or from a wholesale quoting counterparty (i.e. FX quoting banks). LCG decides which markets to quote, the times at which those markets are quoted and LCG publishes via its trading platforms those quotes on which clients may be able to trade.
17.1 When you enter into a Transaction with us you will be charged a mark-up or mark-down (the difference between the price at which we take a principal position and the Transaction execution price with you).
31.1 We may hedge our exposure to you by opening corresponding positions with other institutions.
19.6 We may elect to ban or otherwise prohibit the use of any particular Trading Robot, Script or other application or to.