Welcome to LMAX Journal
Journal status: live
LMAX actively participating | not yet
- Website: http://www.lmax.com
- Year founded: 2009
- Headquarters: UK
- Dealing type: ECN
- Minimum deposit (ECN account): $ 10000
- Full listing profile: LMAX broker profile
Is LMAX safe?
- Investor protection: Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is LMAX trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- LMAX website: semi-detailed, updated
- LMAX popularity (by visitor count): average
How LMAX works
LMAX Global is an FCA regulated Broker for FX and part of the LMAX Exchange Group. LMAX Global offers brokers and professional traders the ability to trade on the LMAX Exchange central limit order book, offering tighter spreads on streaming firm liquidity from top tier banks and proprietary trading firms.
LMAX Global offers liquidity and exchange quality execution from LMAX Exchange suited for clients in the following categories:
- Broker dealers
- Money managers
- MT4/5 brokers
- Professional traders
In the event that one of our banks should become insolvent... a client that meets the eligible claimant criteria of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (“FSCS”) will benefit from the protection of the first £75,000 of that client’s deposited money. In the event that LMAX should become insolvent a client that meets the eligible client criteria in relation to investment business conducted with LMAX may benefit from the protection of the FSCS in relation to the first £50,000 of a claim.