Welcome to LUCROR Journal
Journal status: live
LUCROR actively participating | not yet
- Website: http://www.lucrorfx.org
- Year founded: 2012
- Headquarters: New Zealand
- Dealing type: STP
- Minimum deposit (STP account): $ 50
- Full listing profile: LUCROR broker profile
Is LUCROR safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is LUCROR trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- LUCROR website: poor, outdated
- LUCROR popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How LUCROR works
NDD & STP Dealing Technologies
9.7 Opposite Positions
In certain circumstances, LCM may take the opposite position in the Contract, either acting for another client or on our own account.
5.5 As LCM is trading in OTC products, these are off Exchange. The Client agrees that LCM can deal for the Client as principal where the relevant underlying market or security is not regulated by the rules of any stock exchange or investment exchange. However, LCM may hedge such trades either through OTC contracts or Exchange traded contracts. In all cases, as LCM is not a member of any Exchange, those contracts will be traded with LCM’s counterparties who may or may not trade directly on the Exchange.