|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Markets.Online broker profile
Is Markets.Online safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSA Seychelles
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Markets.Online trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- Markets.Online website: semi-detailed, updated
- Markets.Online popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Markets.Online works
...the company executes orders as Agent for the Client on the trading platform and will not be a party to such trade, as they will be executed in the trading system of the relevant exchange at the best price available at the time of the order, or accordingly to the Client’s specific instructions where warranted.
Markets.Online likewise, will not tolerate the non-respect of rules and regulations, or any case of abuse of features on the website (Forex Scalping & CFDs scalping).