|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: NPBFX broker profile
Is NPBFX safe?
- Investor protection: Financialcommission.org
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG, Financialcommission.org
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is NPBFX trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- NPBFX website: highly detailed, updated
- NPBFX popularity (by visitor count): average
How NPBFX works
Direct output to the interbank opened market.
The NPBFX company serving customers in the Forex market only by broker model: every customer’s transaction outputs to liquidity providers (interbank foreign exchange market). Output to the interbank foreign exchange market carried out automatically by STP/NDD technology (Straight-Through Processing /Non Dealing Desk).
Each customer transaction is hedged with liquidity provider, so the company does not appear open currency position. Customer service income mainly comes from a supplement to the spreads — markup and / or the commission. The broker model eliminates the ficancial conflict of interest between the company and the client, because the company earns only from the client`s trading turnover.
Scalping and high-frequency trading (HFT): Allowed and welcomed