|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: NSFX broker profile
Is NSFX safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSA Malta
- Registration: BaFin Germany, ACP France, CONSOB Italy, CNMV Spain, FSA Denmark
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is NSFX trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- NSFX website: highly detailed, updated
- NSFX popularity (by visitor count): average
How NSFX works
SECURED FUNDS: 100% segregation of client funds, negative balance protection and relationships with Tier 1 international banks.
PURE ECN: NSFX offers Electronic Communication Network technology, which seeks to guarantee that traders always trade under the best trading conditions.
NSFX is a market maker for CFD and Spot FX Contracts.