|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: OANDA broker profile
Is OANDA safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: CFTC US, SEC US, IIROC Canada, FCA UK, MA Singapore, ASIC Australia, FFAJ Japan, MFSA Malta
- Registration: ...
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: ...
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: ...
Is OANDA trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- OANDA website: uninformative, updated
- OANDA popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How OANDA worksOANDA broker provides Instant execution on all accounts and, as a Market Maker, acts as a counterparty to all trades.
“Trade” means an Order executed by OANDA, acting as counter-party.
2. OANDA Services... OANDA will: (b) Act as a counter-party for your Trades; and
After the Trade is executed, OANDA hedges the Margin Closeout Trades by executing the following trades with liquidity providers.