|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: OliveFX broker profile
Is OliveFX safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: ASIC Australia
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is OliveFX trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- OliveFX website: semi-detailed, updated
- OliveFX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How OliveFX works
In respect of all of the Products, you and OFM will enter into any Contracts as principals. Accordingly, we will be the counterparty to all of your trades.
Whether you receive a Swap Benefit will depend on prevailing interest rates in the Interbank Market as adjusted for OFM’s margin requirement with and the interest rate charged by OFM’s hedging counterparty.
OFM may set off any amount owing by you (including any negative balance in one or more Accounts) against any amount OFM owes you in any other Account, without notice. OFM may choose, in its absolute discretion, which Contracts to apply to offset the debt.
True ECN liquidity and spreads.