Pacific Union Journal
|Journal status: |
Pacific Union |
- Full listing profile: Pacific Union broker profile
Is Pacific Union safe?
- Investor protection: AA level bank insurance
- Regulation: FSA Seychelles
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Pacific Union trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Pacific Union website: highly detailed, updated
- Pacific Union popularity (by visitor count): average
How Pacific Union works
8. We are the counterparty to all your trades. None of our products are listed on an exchange, nor can any rights, benefits or obligations be transferred to anyone else. While we undertake our obligation to provide you with best execution and to act reasonably and in accordance with our published terms of business, Margined Forex and CFDs opened on your account with us must be closed with us, based on our prices and on the terms and conditions that you have contracted with us.
14.2 The Client is specifically made aware that in certain markets, including the foreign exchange markets, OTC foreign exchange options and CFD Contracts, Pacific Union Limited may act as a Market Maker.
14.5 Following execution of any position with a Client, Pacific Union Limited may at Pacific Union Limited’s reasonable discretion subsequently offset each such client position with another client position, or a position with one of Pacific Union Limited’s Counterparties or retain a proprietary position in the market with the intention to obtain trading profits from such positions.
13.3 If the Client, at any time during the Client relationship, has a negative cash-balance in any Account, Pacific Union Limited is entitled but not obligated to net between the Client's Accounts. The Client shall bear all the charges and any other costs associated with such netting in accordance with the Commissions, Charges & Margin Schedule.
What execution method do you use?
All Pacific Union client’s orders are executed with No Dealing Desk intervention, this results in superior pricing that’s delivered faster, refreshes faster, has a greater depth of liquidity and experiences fewer outages.
Prime account shows the raw inter-bank spread received from our liquidity providers, average EUR/USD spread is 0.0 pips.
Are scalping and hedging allowed?
Pacific Union would not restrict trading methods including scalping in principle but abnormal transactions will be subject to corresponding financial regulations and supervision. We will have professional risk control and IT in the collection of data. Since transactions within the legal category are acceptable, so we do not restrict the transaction behaviour of customers within the legal limit.
Can I lose more than my initial deposit when trading Forex?
...You will be responsible for any negative balance in your trading account.
Do you offer negative balance protection?
Pacific Union offer negative balance protection.