Welcome to Price Markets Journal
Journal status: live
Price Markets actively participating | not yet
Price Markets profile
- Website: http://pricemarkets.com
- Year founded: 2013
- Headquarters: UK
- Dealing type: DMA, ECN pricing
- Minimum deposit (DMA account): $ 5000
- Full listing profile: Price Markets broker profile
Is Price Markets safe?
- Investor protection: Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Price Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- Price Markets website: highly detailed, updated
- Price Markets popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Price Markets works
Price Markets always acts as a Matched Principal broker. Price Markets, will never assume risk on trades done by clients to ensure there is no direct conflict with a client. Price Markets will hedge all client orders and the Firm will not take the risk of holding the position opposite of the client.
Price Markets is the counterparty to all trades a client undertakes and there is no counterparty relationship created between a customer and any liquidity provider.
Price Markets uses its proprietary Best Execution Algorithms (“BEX”) to determine pricing and order routing from multiple price sources. Depending on best bid and best offer, along with size and latency of the price displayed to clients, Price Markets may match a client order with another clients’ order. This results in Price Markets receiving income from both clients and also off-setting all risk from one client to another. In the event of a tie between two price sources the BEX algorithm matching engine will select the “newest” price source to execute the trade subject to other execution criteria such as speed or likelihood of execution and the characteristics of the client.
5) Retail Clients are also given the required Negative Balance Protection, which ensures that any losses will not exceed the total available funds.