Profx Market Journal
|Journal status: |
Profx Market |
- Full listing profile: Profx Market broker profile
Is Profx Market safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: ...
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Profx Market trusted?
- Information transparency: poor
- Customer service: ...
- Profx Market website: poor, outdated
- Profx Market popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Profx Market works
Profx Market is a London based ECN (Electronic Communications Network) FX and spread-betting broker created by traders to improve your trading experience. The platforms are designed for individual and professional clients so that each one benefited with the same price and liquidity.
All Strategies Are Allowed
We do not impose restrictions on profitability and allows all trading strategies.
Scalping, and Hedging allowed
We are an unadulterated straight-through handling merchant and can't exchange against you. Our ECN liquidity offers the best value according to our ability.