Welcome to Rally Trade Journal
Journal status: live
Rally Trade actively participating | not yet
Rally Trade profile
- Website: http://www.rally.trade
- Year founded: 2014
- Headquarters: Nigeria
- Dealing type: MM
- Minimum deposit (MM account): $ 100
- Full listing profile: Rally Trade broker profile
Is Rally Trade safe?
- Investor protection: financialcommission.org
- Regulation: not regulated
- Segregated account: ...
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Rally Trade trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- Rally Trade website: semi-detailed, updated
- Rally Trade popularity (by visitor count): average
How Rally Trade works
11.1. Rally Trade will perform Negative Balance (NB) Corrections for accounts that have a balance lower than zero.
12. Conflict of Interest
12.1. RallyTrade applies the principle of “Chinese walls” by separating the departments that might be affected by potential conflict of interests from the departments that are directly cooperating with Clients. The organizational structure and procedures are built in such a way as to ensure full autonomy of the departments and lack of dependency between departments having direct contact with Clients and departments which undertake activities which might cause potential conflict of interest.
12.3. RallyTrade’s Trading department shall always present the BID and ASK price for a certain Financial Instrument. The quotation formed by BID and ASK shall be used by the Client at his/her own discretion in order to open/close a position. Trading Department will never know the Clients’ intention regarding the direction of his/her Transaction.