Welcome to Renesource Capital Journal
Journal status: live
Renesource Capital actively participating | not yet
Renesource Capital profile
- Website: http://www.renesource.com
- Year founded: 1998
- Headquarters: Latvia
- Dealing type: STP, DMA, ECN
- Minimum deposit (STP account): $ 500
- Minimum deposit (DMA account): $ 1000
- Minimum deposit (ECN account): $ 50000
- Minimum deposit (Micro account): $ 10
- Full listing profile: Renesource Capital broker profile
Is Renesource Capital safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: FCMC Latvia
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Renesource Capital trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Renesource Capital website: highly detailed, updated
- Renesource Capital popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Renesource Capital works
Are you a non-dealing desk (NDD) broker?
Yes, we are a non-dealing desk broker. NDD brokers do not pass their clients trades through a dealing desk which means they are a link between two parties, the trader and the liquidity provider. All client trades are hedged back to back directly with the market.
What is Renesource Capital ECN?
Renesource Capital ECN is our non-dealing desk (NDD) ECN technology. This integrates clients directly with the top liquidity providers giving you access to increased liquidity with lower spreads and faster trade executions.
9. Order forwarding for subsequent execution
9.1. The Order forwarding for subsequent execution means that the Company receives and processes the Client’s Order, but the Transaction specified in the Order is executed with a third party. The Company forwards the Order for subsequent execution to a Trading venue or to the Company’s Counterparty.
9.2. The Company is entitled to forward the Order for subsequent execution to the Company’s Counterparty, if the Company does not have a direct access to the relevant Trading venue, where the FIs specified in the submitted Order are traded. The Company’s Counterparty executes the Order pursuant to its regulations and policies thereof or forwards the execution of the Client’s Order to its Counterparties.