SGT Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
SGT Markets |
- Full listing profile: SGT Markets broker profile
Is SGT Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSC BVI
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: ...
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is SGT Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- SGT Markets website: semi-detailed, updated
- SGT Markets popularity (by visitor count): average
How SGT Markets works
Sterling Gent Trading Ltd may from time to time execute transactions as Trader’s agent on the OTC market to trade currencies, pursuant to an agreement between the interbank agent and Sterling Gent Trading Ltd, and that a trade executed between one bank executes a trade onset by another banking agent.
SGT is part of Primexm XCore’s growing community of partners that facilitates the efficient and cost-effective exchange of liquidity between its participants. PrimeXM’s XCore solution is integrated with over 120 industry leading liquidity sources, including tier-one banks, ECNs and Exchanges. This gives clients the freedom to choose any liquidity partners and venues they wish without technology constraints