STP TRADING Journal
|Journal status: |
STP TRADING |
- Full listing profile: STP TRADING broker profile
Is STP TRADING safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is STP TRADING trusted?
- Information transparency: poor
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- STP TRADING website: uninformative, updated
- STP TRADING popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How STP TRADING works
What is the STP Trading broker platform like?
All platforms offered by the broker STP Trading are located directly on a real financial market and the company provides access to real prices through the most modern electronic technology available and does not interfere in pricing itself.
Does the broker share in the profits and losses of the traders?
No. The STP broker does not share in the profits and losses of the transaction. These brokers send the user's request directly to the financiers, do not interfere in the transaction and do not involve themselves in determining the rate of trading instruments.
Is it permissible to use scalping and hedging in the transaction?
Yes. Real STP accounts have the best capability for scalping and hedging.
Due to the fact that the accounts are connected to the bank Slippage is a part of customer has no right to object.