Sage FX Journal
|Journal status: |
Sage FX |
- Full listing profile: Sage FX broker profile
Is Sage FX safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Sage FX trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- Sage FX website: highly detailed, updated
- Sage FX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Sage FX works
Sage FX is a secure, no dealing desk broker that promises to deliver the best value to all traders.
4.7 CROSS TRADE CONSENT.
Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that Sage FX may act as the counterparty to Customer for any trade entered for the undersigned’s Account.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that Accounts are segregated in the Sage FX’s books and records only, and Customer’s funds are not FDIC-insured and are deposited with a liquidity provider selected by Sage FX in its sole discretion.
Add new comment...