Samtrade FX Journal
|Journal status: |
Samtrade FX |
- Full listing profile: Samtrade FX broker profile
Is Samtrade FX safe?
- Investor protection: Financialcommission.org, Falcon Insurance
- Regulation: FINTRAC Canada
- Registration: FSA SVG, Financialcommission.org
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Samtrade FX trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: ...
- Samtrade FX website: highly detailed, updated
- Samtrade FX popularity (by visitor count): average
How Samtrade FX works
At Samtrade FX there's never a conflict of interest between us and our clients. As a STP/ECN brokerage, clients trades are passed on straight to our liquidity providers; we make only a marginal profit on commissions, which stems from traded volume. The STP/ECN model is favored by many traders, as firms operating in the STP/ECN model are often able to offer more competitive spreads. STP/ECN brokerages pass many trades on to the liquidity providers who are able to offer very tight spreads due to the huge volumes they are dealing in, meaning under standard market conditions spreads tend to be much tighter.