Saxo Bank Journal
|Journal status: |
Saxo Bank |
- Full listing profile: Saxo Bank broker profile
Is Saxo Bank safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: FINMA Switzerland, FSA Denmark, FCA UK
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Saxo Bank trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- Saxo Bank website: highly detailed, updated
- Saxo Bank popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How Saxo Bank works
5. Saxo Bank’s selected venue
5.1. For FX Spot and FX Forward, Saxo Bank retains discretion as to execute orders on a trade-by-trade basis and/or on a client-by-client basis, either as principal through liquidity provided from its internal flow aggregation book, or as agent when routing particular orders directly to one of Saxo Bank’s exe-cution venues.
5.2. Saxo Bank will normally provide liquidity from its internal flow aggregation book.
5.3. In limited circumstances, where Saxo Bank believes it is necessary to do so to enhance the experience of the majority of its clients, it may route particular orders directly to third party execution venues