Welcome to Seven Star FX Journal
Journal status: live
Seven Star FX actively participating | not yet
Seven Star FX profile
- Website: http://sevenstarfx.com
- Year founded: 2004
- Headquarters: SVG
- Dealing type: STP, DMA, ECN pricing
- Minimum deposit (STP account): $ 200
- Minimum deposit (ECN account): $ 5000
- Full listing profile: Seven Star FX broker profile
Is Seven Star FX safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: not regulated
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Seven Star FX trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: ...
- Seven Star FX website: semi-detailed, updated
- Seven Star FX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Seven Star FX works
Being a genuine ECN broker we have the lowest variable market spreads in the industry. The preads we get is directly from the Tier 1 banks and they start from just 0.1 pips
In regard to transactions in financial instruments with the Company, the Company is using an Electronic Trading Platform for transactions in Financial Instruments which does not fall into the definition of a recognized exchange as this is not a multilateral trading facility and the Company is always the counterparty in every client/customer/investor transaction.
ECN, Electronic Communication Network, technology bridges the link between smaller market participants and tier-1 liquidity providers. Seven Star FX ECN Account uses the leading edge technology to offer you the best quotes. It enables you to directly access the raw banking spread, directly from the source. When you place an order, ECN technology searches for the opposite order in the pool of orders. And, when it finds an exact opposite order with a matching volume size, it executes it automatically and instantly. However, if there are unmatched orders, they are made available to be matched with opposite orders.