Swing Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
Swing Markets |
- Full listing profile: Swing Markets broker profile
Is Swing Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Swing Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- Swing Markets website: uninformative, updated
- Swing Markets popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Swing Markets works
The Company arranges for the execution of Client orders with the Execution Venue, as such, execution may at times be difficult.
In certain circumstances (such as increased volatility or illiquidity in relation to the underlying market concerned) the Company reserves the right to alter the spreads offered.