Sword Capital Journal
|Journal status: |
Sword Capital |
- Full listing profile: Sword Capital broker profile
Is Sword Capital safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: CMA Kuwait
- Registration: FCA UK
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: ...
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Sword Capital trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: not so helpful
- Sword Capital website: uninformative, updated
- Sword Capital popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Sword Capital works
23.Direct Access to the Marketplace
The Client acknowledges that the Company does not provide the Client with direct access to the marketplace on a permanent basis and may not automatically execute the Client’s orders. The Company may instead deliver the Client’s orders, if accepted by the Company, to executing brokers, exchanges, marketplace or market makers for execution (collectively, the “Marketplace”).