|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: TeraFX broker profile
Is TeraFX safe?
- Investor protection: UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is TeraFX trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- TeraFX website: highly detailed, updated
- TeraFX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How TeraFX works
First rate customer service, reliable trusted dealing technology, and a transparent No Dealing Desk (NDD) execution model enable us to meet the needs of all Forex traders.
TeraFX is a STP-broker; the spread (minus our raw spreads) is our commission for executing your trade. ...we are straight through processing (“STP”) broker, known as matched principal.
16.14. Trading strategies aimed at exploiting errors in prices and/or concluding trades at off-market prices (commonly known as “sniping”) are not acceptable.
Tera is your venue of execution. We do NOT act as a Market Maker with respect to your transactions. In all circumstances your order will be passed through to an LP.