|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: ThinkMarkets broker profile
Is ThinkMarkets safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: FCA UK, ASIC Australia
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is ThinkMarkets trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- ThinkMarkets website: highly detailed, updated
- ThinkMarkets popularity (by visitor count): average
How ThinkMarkets works
2.2 We will deal with you as principal under the Agreement and not as agent on your behalf. This means that any Trades are agreed directly between you and us and we will be the counterparty to all of your Trades.