|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Tickmill broker profile
Is Tickmill safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: FCA UK, CySEC Cyprus, FSA Seychelles
- Registration: FSCA South Africa, FSA Malaysia, BaFin Germany, CONSOB Italy, ACPR France, CNMV Spain
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Tickmill trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Tickmill website: highly detailed, updated
- Tickmill popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How Tickmill worksWe don’t have a dealing desk because we are a NDD broker and all our procedures are automated. We have no conflict of interest with our clients as 100% of the orders are cleared with liquidity providers.
ALL STRATEGIES ALLOWED
Trade the world’s financial markets by using virtually any trading strategy, including EAs, hedging and scalping.
14. MARKET MAKING
14.1 When Tickmill Ltd executes orders as Agent for the Client on a recognized stock or futures exchange, Tickmill Ltd will not be a party to such a trade as such orders will be executed in the trading system of the relevant exchange at the best price and the most favourable conditions available at the time of the order or according to the Client's specific instructions, e.g. in a situation where the Client has chosen to limit the order. Tickmill Ltd will not include any additional spread in the price of the execution achieved for the Client but will be remunerated according to the Commissions, Charges & Margin Schedule.
14.2 The Client is specifically made aware that in certain markets, including the foreign exchange markets, OTC foreign exchange options and CFD Contracts, Tickmill Ltd may act as a Market Maker.
14.3 When acting as a Market Maker, Tickmill Ltd will under normal market circumstances quote the Client bid and ask prices.
5.13 Trading strategies aimed at exploiting errors in prices and/or concluding trades at off-market prices (commonly known as "sniping") are not accepted by Tickmill Ltd.