|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Trade12 broker profile
Is Trade12 safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: ...
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Trade12 trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: ...
- Trade12 website: poor, outdated
- Trade12 popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Trade12 works
No Dealing Desk, no requotes
Deep liquidity sources
Upon the execution of trades on behalf of its Clients, the policy shall apply. As orders of Clients are executed, the Company will always act as a principal (counterparty).
The Company generates an owned tradable prices retrieved from information resources over independent price providers, including banks that mainly provide liquidity across the world market.