Welcome to Trade360 Journal
Journal status: live
Trade360 actively participating | not yet
- Website: http://www.trade360.com
- Year founded: 2013
- Headquarters: Marshall Islands
- Dealing type: STP
- Minimum deposit (STP account): $ 1000
- Minimum deposit (Micro account): $ 250
- Full listing profile: Trade360 broker profile
Is Trade360 safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Trade360 trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt
- Trade360 website: semi-detailed, updated
- Trade360 popularity (by visitor count): average
How Trade360 works
The Company will act in the capacity of an agent and not as a principal when receiving and transmitting client orders for execution.
An execution venue is the entity to which the orders are placed or to which the Company transmits orders for execution. The Company shall act as the agent of the Client (the principal) when receiving and transmitting orders. In circumstances where there is a sole execution venue for client orders, best execution is achieved by execution on that venue.
The Company is the agent for all trades and the Company’s Liquidity Provider – “PX Exchange”- is the sole execution venue. PX Exchange is regulated under the International Financial Securities Commission, and may be transmitting the orders received by us to other liquidity providers.
23.1 You acknowledge that we derive our revenue as fixed share of the spread regardless of you winning or losing deals from the counterparty through which we execute transactions.
11.23 Our spreads are based on the market rates received by us from the execution broker(s) and/or liquidity providers and are pre-determined according your account status.
p) If scalping or any other unauthorized trading activity is performed on the Online Trading System, automated or manual. In this case all Transactions performed that way will be annulled and cancelled..