|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: TradeFxP broker profile
Is TradeFxP safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is TradeFxP trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: ...
- TradeFxP website: uninformative, updated
- TradeFxP popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How TradeFxP works
TradeFxP Ltd - uses the STP model only. We processes transactions using a combined scheme, so called hybrid business model.
Client orders and transactions
The Company provides Market Execution on all the trading instruments. The Company applies ECN/STP model to orders’ execution, that is, all the Client’s positions are offset to the interbank liquidity providers. In some cases the orders may fail to be offset, or the Company may solely decide not to offset an order or a group of orders.
In exceptional cases short-term orders lasting less than 180 seconds can be cancelled should they be considered an abuse.