|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Tradeo broker profile
Is Tradeo safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus
- Registration: BaFIN Germany, CONSOB Italy, AFM Netherlands, FI Sweden, FMA Austria, CNMV Spain, FSA Denmark
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Tradeo trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Tradeo website: semi-detailed, updated
- Tradeo popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Tradeo works
6.1. ...The Company, acting on behalf of the Client, executes the Client Order with a third party Execution Venue (who may also transmit the Orders to another party; a list of these entities is found on our “Best Interest and Order Execution Policy” on our Website). This method of execution is called straight through processing (STP). Under this model of execution, does not execute the Client Order as a principal to principal against the Client, i.e. the Company is not itself the Execution Venue.
“Abusive Trading” shall include any of the following actions Sniping; placing “buy stop” or “sell stop” Orders prior to the release of financial data and news related to the Underlying Market/Asset; arbitrage; manipulations; scalping;
The Company does not execute Client Orders in Financial Instruments on an own account basis, as principal to principal against the Client. The Company transmits Client Orders or arranges for their execution with a third party(ies) known as Straight Through Process (STP). Such arrangement can be made to manage the Company’s risk and it shall not jeopardise the quality of execution of the Client’s order while all abovementioned best execution criteria/factors shall be followed/applied. The Company quotes to Clients the prices provided by the Execution Venues plus a fixed mark-up.