|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Tradize broker profile
Is Tradize safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Tradize trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: ...
- Tradize website: semi-detailed, updated
- Tradize popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Tradize works
Tradize wills Strictly STP (straight through process) all clients flow to our top tier liquidity partners with ultra-fast execution. This strict no dealing desk policy will help all our traders to have a unique trading experience offered by very few brokers in the world.
We offer pure STP solutions with NO dealing desk intervention
We provide Aggregated spreads from our LPs by using our ECN technology
We offer trading account types with zero spread and dark pool liquidity
In relation to any Transaction ... the Company may act, according to Company's sole discretion as Principal or as Agent on Client's behalf. Therefore the Company may act as the counter party to the Clients Trading activity.