Turnkey Forex Journal
|Journal status: |
Turnkey Forex |
- Full listing profile: Turnkey Forex broker profile
Is Turnkey Forex safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Turnkey Forex trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: not so helpful
- Turnkey Forex website: highly detailed, updated
- Turnkey Forex popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Turnkey Forex works
Are you an ECN/STP broker or Market Marker?
We're a pure ECN broker with direct liquidity connection to sixteen major liquidity providers.
TURNKEY FOREX will: (a) Open one or more Accounts in your name in the Base Currency (or Base Currencies, as the case may be) specified by you; (b) Act as a counter-party for your Trades and Option Contracts; and (c) Provide such other products and services as TURNKEY FOREX may, in its sole discretion, determine from time to time.