|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: USGFX broker profile
Is USGFX safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: VFSC Vanuatu, FCA UK, ASIC Australia
- Registration: ...
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is USGFX trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- USGFX website: semi-detailed, updated
- USGFX popularity (by visitor count): average
How USGFX works
4. What services and products are we authorised to provide to you? USG GLOABL is authorised by the Vanuatu Financial Service Commission to provide general advice, dealing and market-making services in relation to derivatives and foreign exchange contracts to retail and wholesale clients.
• Counterparty risk Given you are dealing with us as a counterparty to every transaction, you will have an exposure to us in relation to each transaction. In all cases, you are reliant on our ability to meet our obligations to you under the terms of each transaction. This risk is sometimes described as counterparty risk.
We may choose to limit our exposure to our clients by entering into transactions with hedging counterparties as principal in the wholesale market.
(c) We may refuse to accept an Order (including but not limited to any Order that relates to blackbox trading, scalping or any similar trading practices) and we may place a limit on any Order or place other conditions on the receipt of instructions or Orders, in our absolute discretion and for any reason.