|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Umarkets broker profile
Is Umarkets safe?
- Investor protection: IFMRRC
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: IFMRRC
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Umarkets trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- Umarkets website: uninformative, updated
- Umarkets popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Umarkets works
You acknowledge that the minimal timeframe for manual execution of the transaction: on a web platform, it’s 3 minutes. We reserve the right to cancel transactions in cases where the time between opening a transaction and closing it was less than 3 minutes.
The Company offers a fixed spread on the web platform. The fixed spread changes depending on time and market conditions.
The calculation of the prices, payouts or losses related to Transactions at the time the Transaction is opened and closed will be based on our estimate of actual market prices and the expected level of interest rates, implied volatilities and other market conditions during the life of the Transaction. These values are based on complex arithmetic calculations as determined by us in our sole discretion. These calculations include a spread in favor of us, which means that the values involved may differ substantially from prices available on primary markets where similar transactions are conducted.