Uniglobe Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
Uniglobe Markets |
- Full listing profile: Uniglobe Markets broker profile
Is Uniglobe Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Uniglobe Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: not so helpful
- Uniglobe Markets website: uninformative, updated
- Uniglobe Markets popularity (by visitor count): average
How Uniglobe Markets works
Uniglobe Markets strives to stand out by going to the distance to offer their clients direct access to inter-bank liquidity, tight spreads, fast and quality execution and exceptional customer service.
Our trading model eliminates conflicts of interest inherent in some other dealing desk platforms. We do not take positions against our clients, we fill client’s orders from the best bid/offer prices available to us from our liquidity providers.
No Trading Restrictions
The Uniglobe Markets trading environment has been created with traders in mind as no forex trading strategies are restricted. Our leading trading conditions allow our clients to maximize markets by allowing Hedging, Scalping and use of automated trading EA’s.