|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Valutrades broker profile
Is Valutrades safe?
- Investor protection: UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK, FSA Seychelles
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Valutrades trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Valutrades website: semi-detailed, updated
- Valutrades popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Valutrades works
The ECN account is designed for the active trader in mind and offers some of the lowest spreads available. This account is ideal for active traders, EA's, Scalping and news trading.
Trade on our ECN pricing with spreads starting from 0.0 pips, deep liquidity from multiple tier 1 banks
5.5 Execution Venues
The Firm acts as principal in respect of client orders, and will assess available venues (including itself) to achieve the best possible results for the client including, without limitation, consideration of the following criteria:
In respect of CFDs and spread bets for which the Firm does not match with an external liquidity provider, it will seek to manage its risk as market maker and may choose whether to hedge part or all of a client’s Transactions in the underlying market, to reduce execution costs and market price impact for the client.
4. CFD transactions may not be undertaken on a recognised or designated investment exchange. During normal market hours and outside normal market hours, we may execute CFD orders and trades at our price, acting as a "market maker" in these CFDs in and out of market hours (see our Client Area or Trading Platform for market hours).
5.7 Personal Account Dealing Policy
The Firm is an execution only STP broker with no dealing desk intervention, this reduces the risk of potential conflicts of interest.